October is here and so are some of our new flavors. Some were slightly delayed due to our short period of downtime so you will see some Summer flavors in the mix. In our opinion they are just as good any time of the year. These flavors are all Ahlusion originals and include the same ingredients you have come to trust; ingredients free of any artificial flavoring, colors and additives. The list below is definitely not a final list as we randomly release surprise flavors through out the month.
The new flavors are:
- CAR-MAL MAMBO: Like the music of the Mambo dance, this flavor is deep in flavor, rich caramel, creamy and malted with hidden complexity.
- FIJIAN NIGHTS: A complex blend of our creamy coconut, banana, pineapple, sugarcane, vanilla, and spices.
- BERRY BLUES: Inspired by the deep and intense lyrics that envelop the blues genre. Berry Blues is an intense blend of blackberry and black currant with a touch of cream and subtle cognac notes.
- RASPBERRY RUMBA: This exciting flavor, like the Rumba’s complex rhythm, steps in with fruity top notes, moves in the middle with sweet deep honey and finishes off with a splash of rum!
- PEARADISE DREAM: Delivering fresh notes of pear, Pearadise Dream brings you the taste of paradise. This “dreamy” flavor will lift your spirits with its sweet refreshing notes.
- MOONLIGHT SERENADE: With notes of juicey peach and a hint of fresh mango, Moonlight Serenade is reminiscent of night lit by a full moon, cooled by summer breezes.
- POPPIN’ PEACH: Peaches are known to be juicy, refreshing and a summer time fruit. Pop music can be juicy, refreshing, and include summertime fun for people of all ages just like this new flavor!
Other flavors to be released later this month or early November are:
BALI BURST, CAFÉ ROMA, CHOCOLATE BERRY DIVA, WATERMELON SPLASH, and BANANA COLADA.
Have ideas for new flavors? As always, let us know!